Monday, December 8, 2008

Ocean Beach San Diego, California People and Pet Psychic Sindi Somers Reads, Writes, Heals, Officiates and Does Myspace!

Kindred spirits, Sindi and Ginger wish you and your wild and tame friends a happy holiday season and a fun filled 2009!

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted on my blogs. I have updated my other three, so please check them out for more information about what I am up to currently.
Wild and Tame Wellness and Communications

Wild and Tame Writing and Creative Services
Wild and Tame Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies


If you are a myspacer maybe we could be friends! Whether you are on myspace or not, you may wish to visit my page.

Wild and Tame Psychic Reader on Myspace

As always, feel free to contact me at 619-384-0761 or via email at wildandtame@gmail.com.

Happy holidays everyone!!!

No comments: