Monday, January 28, 2008

Countdown to Psychic Readings and Healings in My New Office in Ocean Beach


Today was a very productive day. In addition to being one day closer to the official opening of my new office in Ocean Beach, I found another space to use for larger workshops and classes. Although I will be able to offer small gatherings at my office location, the studio I found in downtown San Diego will accommodate more people. It's a lovely space and the building's owner was very open minded, helpful and welcoming to me and my work.

I plan on presenting at least two meditation workshops and one six to eight week class during 2008. I may add more to my event calendar as the year progresses. I would like to present at least one workshop on Animal Communication. Bridging the communication gap between people and animals will definitely help make the world a more joyous place for all creatures. We all have telepathic abilities. In my Animal Communication presentation, I will teach tools to help people use this ability more consciously to enhance their relationships with their pets.

At this time I can't bring pets into the studio downtown that I found today, however I will be able to in my office space. It was clear from the beginning that my new office space was meant for me. This was even more strongly validated when my new landlords expressed sincere enthusiasm for my plans to expand my business to include pets. Although I have answered people's questions about their pets during readings, I will now be adding the additional service of working directly with the animals.

I will write more about my business plans as time progresses. Only four more days until I'm in my new office! If you are interested in talking with me directly about the services I will be offering, feel free to call me at 619-384-0761 or email me at sindisomers@gmail.com. Thank you for reading my blog and don't forget to hug your pet!

No comments: