Monday, January 28, 2008

Healing in San Diego

Hello everyone and thank you for reading my blog!

It's after 1:00 AM on Monday morning, and since I haven't gone to sleep yet it feels like Sunday, although it is no longer yesterday. I mention this because I will be talking about "today" although it was actually Sunday when the healing events took place.

Three of us that completed the Healing classes, as well as other training at the CDM Psychic Institute in the Pacific Northwest live here in San Diego now. We got together today and traded aura healings. A few other people that they knew joined us and received healings.

Aura healings are a gentle cleansing of your aura, chakras and energy system. I consider them a spiritual massage. Receiving a healing gives you the opportunity to release unwanted energies and tune into your unique vibration. For those of us that have received these, they are definitely missed when they are not obtainable. I was happy to receive my aura healing today, as well as excited to give a couple of them. Both giving and receiving these healings is rejuvenating.

It was a fun healing and social event that was followed by a trip to a coffee shop in Golden Hills that I hadn't been to before called Krakatoa. If you haven't ventured there yet, here is their address and phone number:

Krakatoa
1128 25th St.San Diego, CA 92102
619-230-0272

Except for eating eggs, I am pretty close to being vegan, so I ordered their hummus and pita. Although I am definitely not a hummus connoisseur, it was truly the best hummus I have ever had. It was amazingly flavorful with a great texture. My friends got sandwiches that looked equally good. I've been here for almost nine months now and am still in the discovery process. I am very pleased each time I find a new location that I enjoy.

Although I don't serve hummus or sandwiches, I do offer a variety of healings to my clients. Here's a sampling of what will be available by appointment beginning in February at my Ocean Beach office.

Aura Healings - a cleansing of your aura, chakras and energy system
Head Channel Cleansings - great for those that experience migraines and other headaches
Female Healings - for those of you souls manifesting through a female body
Sickbed Healings - for those that are bedridden or unable to sit in a chair
Long Distance Healings - for those that are not able to physically come to my office
Hospital Visits - for those wishing to receive a sickbed or aura healing while in the hospital

In addition to healings, I offer one hour psychic readings that validate you as a spirit; the soul that is you. I give neutral information about past lives and how you are relating to different aspects of your life, including your body and physical reality, your emotions, power, communication, clairvoyance and more. There is time to ask questions about relationships, your pets, work, finances, psychic experiences, dreams, your spiritual purpose and really anything that is effecting you or that you are curious about.

For more information or to discuss available reading and/or healing times you are invited to call me at 619-384-0761 or email me at sindisomers@gmail.com.

It is now after 1:30 AM. I am tired and am going to bed. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: